Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Westwood Extra Care Scheme
Hourly Rate: £10.90
Westwood Extra Care Scheme located in Eastwood Old Road, Leigh on Sea, are looking for a Support Worker who care about making lives better to join our team of existing staff to deliver high quality person centred and compassionate care.
As a Support Worker you will provide support and care to tenants living in their own flats, maximising their independence and health & wellbeing.
The role of the Support Worker may include but is not limited to:
* Personal Care / manual handling (full training will be provided)
* General household chores / Laundry
* Prompting and administrating medication
* Shopping for food, preparing and cooking meals
* Craft activities and games
* Accessing the Community – can include shopping, going for lunch, cinema, day trip to beach etc.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A personable and warm approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of our tenants
- Minimum of 6 months experience in care setting
- Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care Desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Job DescriptionApply OnlineApply with CV