Job Title: Shift Leader
Location: West Street – Supported Living Scheme
Hourly Rate: £13.02
Job type: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
West Street Supported Living Scheme are looking for a Shift Leader with a 37.5-hour contract who cares about making lives better, to join our team to deliver high quality person centred and compassionate care.
The role will include supporting the Assistant manager in the day-to-day delivery of the service
* To lead each shift making sure the support delivered by Support Workers is safe, effective and complies with the Care Quality Commission
* To line manage and develop a well-trained solution-focused team of Support Workers
* To support the continuous improvement of the service
* To find solutions to service issues such as taking on new referrals that may present a challenge to other providers.
* To develop excellent working relationships with external stakeholders including social workers, health workers and other support agencies.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A personable and warm approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of our tenants
- Minimum of 6 months experience in care setting
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care Desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
Please email: email@example.com
Download Job DescriptionApply OnlineApply with CV