Job Title: Community Carer
Location: Community Based, Southend-on-Sea
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Hours: flexible, up to 30 hours per week
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to develop new skills?
At Southend Care Ltd we are committed to providing our staff with comprehensive training and support from day one of employment to ensure that your career is successful and rewarding.
So you can be assured that even if you are new to care, or an experienced carer, by joining our outstanding CQC registered team you will be making a real difference to people’s lives.
Because our service is delivered from 7am to 11pm, 365 days a year, including Bank Holidays and weekends. We are able to offer a range of flexible working patterns from guaranteed hours of up to 36 hours per week with ability to do overtime, or weekend only contracts or bank contracts.
In addition to a competitive salary, we can also offer:
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for overtime
- Free Enhanced DBS
- Free Uniform & PPE
- Fully paid Induction Training & ongoing support and development
- Opportunities for career progression and development across the company
- Paid travel time between clients
- Paid mileage – 45p per mile
- Parking Permits to cover area of work
- Nest Pension Scheme
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme – earn up to £250 per referral
- Discount at Local shops/Pubs and Restaurants
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply now to become part of our friendly team
Download Job DescriptionApply OnlineApply with CV