Brook Meadows House are looking for people who care about making lives better to join our team of existing staff to deliver high quality person centred and compassionate care.
As a Complex Healthcare assistant you will provide support and care to people, maximising their independence and health & well being.
- To assist the Team Leader with their day-to-day duties and clinical related tasks including administration of medication.
- To maintain and develop a high standard of care for our patients/residents by being aware of their individual needs and adhering to their care programme
- Encourage patients to develop their daily living skills and support them to continue to live as independently as possible.
- Be committed to a person-centred approach to recovery. Acting as the patient’s advocate, helping them to achieve the outcomes they desire and, in doing so, help promote their health, safety and wellbeing.
- Take ownership and accountability for the delivery of high-quality care and take appropriate action in reporting incidents or safeguarding concerns.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A personable and warm approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of residents
- Minimum of 6 months experience in care setting
- Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care Desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
What we offer in return:
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Training & development
- Nest Pension Scheme
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
For a full job description and to apply please email: email@example.com or telephone: 01702 534427
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures. Southend Care Ltd are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments.
Download Job DescriptionApply OnlineApply with CV